It's really unfair

 

Ok, It's been an exceptionally long hiatus. I have very many reasons for not having written, nah journal-ed DD's antics, but they are all, as I have come to realize, excuses. 

DD discovered my blog recently, and asked me a lot of questions about her childhood, and how she loves that she has a memory capsule to look back and learn more about herself and her upbringing. 

She was talking about a couple posts when DS walked in. Yes, DS is now in the picture, and no, not a toddler, but an elementary school going kid. "Mamma, there's nothing about lil bro, here", DD said.

"Well I did stop writing, way before DS was born."

"What's not there about me?" DS asked.

 "Well, Mamma had written a lot of stuff about when I was growing up, and now, when I read through, I know how it was liking growing up through her eyes. But there isn't anything about you."

Thank you, Darling. 

"Why is there nothing about me, Mamma? Why didn't you write anything about me?"

A 100 excuses ran through my head, but looking at those big wide eyes, I didn't have the heart to make one up. 

"I'm sorry, babe."

"Why? All of a sudden?", I looked at DD. "How did you even discover this blog?"

 "He's my brother, and not to forget, another of your offspring!"

 Tears flowed down. "It's not fair. You can't only write about Dika... why won't you write about me?"

"Well, sweetheart, I will."



Image credit: https://clipart-library.com/clipart/big-sister-cliparts-23.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment