If only I could fit in a pocket!

I had an idea that bringing up girls and boys are different. Hmmph.
I wasn't going to put my kiddos into the stereotypes - let DD play with princesses and Barbie dolls and let BB play with cars and trains. But they just did. DD was obsessed with princesses and fairies and BB loves dinosaurs and monster trucks.

But the other thing I didn't realize is that boys really love their Mammas. Yeah, yeah, I've heard that before, never really believed the affection would be so deep.

I love both my kids, but there's something about the connection I have with both of them, that's so different.

BB always wants to be with me. I love that. I love being around him, holding my little baby, cuddling him, now that I know that they really do grow up so fast. Ask DD.

BB always says how much he misses me, when I am right next to him. That's adorable. The kid does have some kind of a hold on him Mamma.

The best part of being his Mamma, he always carries a piece of me, not literally, although, he did tell his teacher at school "I wish I could carry my Mamma in my pocket, but she's too heavy".

Love that kid!




No comments:

Post a Comment